Maintaining the status quo is most dear to human being and Brand Managers are no exception. And that’s the reason Brand custodians need to adopt future marketing techniques and be future-ready in Digital Era and. When everything is fine with the brand – you have your market share, people like your brand, you have enough advertising support and this is the time you as Brand Manager don’t want to divert your time and energy. If you think so, believe me, you may be absolutely wrong if you are not paying enough attention in terms of developing different digital properties around your brand in digital space
Here are the 7 reasons why you must consider start working on your digital strategy to be future-ready in Digital Era:
2. The way the game will be played in the future is going to be very different the new rules will come in.
3. People will shift from Big Screen to Smaller Screen (mobile).
4. Push based marketing to Pull based Data-Driven Marketing.
5 Companies need to create content to address future needs. This has never been so pressing need.
6. Companies like Google, Facebook would have a complete profile of a person who logs in.
7. Highly exposed, independent and rational consumer active on Social Media.
8. Digital UI (User Interface) and UX (User Experience) are very different from the current touchpoints of the brands.