Latest Update: Rs. 92,177 Student Education Fee paid during 2018-19 .
Latest Update: Rs. 1,00,000 to ex-emplyee family – Aug & September 2018
Latest Update: Rs. 30,000 to Maharogi Seva Samiti – September 2018.
Latest Update: Rs. 25,000 to Om Sharvana Baba Seva Foundation run School – July & Aug 2018
Latest Update: Donation to Goonj of Rs. 50,000 – October 2017.
Latest Update: Rs. 1,50,000 to Om Sharvana Baba Seva Foundation run School – April 2017 to Jan 2018.
Latest Update: Donation to Akshay Patra Foundation of Rs. 47,500 – January 2017.
Latest Update: Undisclosed donation of Rs. 10,000 – June 2015.
Latest Update: Donation of Rs. 50,000 to Seva Baharti, Jabalpur – September 2015.
Latest Update: Rs. 30,070 for Nepal Relief – May 2015.
Latest Update: Donation to SDJSTSS Trust of Rs. 6173 – September 2014.
Latest Update: Political Donation of Rs. 50,000 – May 2014.
Latest Update: Student College Fee of Rs. 13250 November 2013.
Latest Update: Donation of Rs. 100,000 to Leap India Foundation – September 2013.
Latest Update: Donation of Rs. 50,000 to Seva Baharti, Jabalpur – September 2013.
Latest Update: Middle school roof replacement work completed. Middle school section is converted in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Lab each having some 600 sq ft area. November 2012 update.
Latest Update: Middle school roof replacement work completed. Photographs will be shared soon on this site. Sept 2012 update.
Latest Update: 20 days Computer Training Summer Camp organised in June 2012 at school. 148 students of class 6th to 8th from various schools participated in the camp and were charged Rs. 10 as Fee for attending camp.
Latest Update: March 2012: Sanjeev contributes Rs. 135,000 from resources of Steve Cragg Advertising Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai.
Sanjeev is involved in various charities. His primary focus is on rebuilding his school, which is situated in the backward area of Madhya Pradesh, India. Sanjeev studied in this school and passed his High School Exam in 1982.
Currently, the school has over 500 students from Schedule Tribe and Schedule Cast (minor communities) with no proper school building, library, computers, laboratory, etc. The school building is in bad shape. Middle School Section and a large portion of High School building alling roof and walls were falling. Basic amenities like clean drinking water and toilet for students and staff are lacking.
Sanjeev visited the school in December 2009 and since then have been associated with his school and has taken the project to rebuild the school single-handed. Watch School Photo on Google Map – click here.
Haveli Government Model Higher Secondary School,
So far following initiatives are taken by him to rebuild school and encourage student to do well in study:
1. Dr. R. C. Singhai Certificate of Merit and Award – top 2 students of class 8th, 10th, 12h Arts and 11th Science are awarded every year with Certification and Award Money. Total 6 students every year. This year 8 students were given the Merit Certificate and Cash Prize on Children’s Day, 14th Nov 2011.
2. Donation of Computer, Printer and Modem to School in December 2009 was done by Steve Cragg Advertising Pvt. Ltd (A company where Sanjeev is Business Head).
3. Distributions of Cycles to 3 Best Students of class 6th and 7th annually. So far 6 cycles are distributed.
- Cycles distributed for year 2009-10.
- Cycles to be distributed for year 2010-11.
4. Construction of Computer Hall – The hall is constructed in record time and is now handed over to the school authorities.
5. Seven Computers (Pentium IV) each with TFT Monitor, UPS, networked with Broadband connectivity make school first in the area to have such facility.
6. Replacement of Roof Tiles & Construction of Middle School section – to be taken up in of 2011. Recently for this purpose Rs. 300,00 aid from Government. Remaining fund needed will be funded by Sanjeev.
7. Sanjeev also bears an Annual Fee of 2 Engineering students every year since 2010.
We can share details of the work in progress and work were done at school. Please write to us through the Contact page. We will be more than happy to share pictures and other relevant information.