Customer Service of Panasonic offers me nightmare experience. Last week I took the wrong decision of changing my loyalties from Croma to eZone and now I am regretting. I bought a Panasonic 47″ LED TV. Last 24 hours I was too busy and with a sleepless night and being busy without work. I mean, I have to stall my valuable office time to follow up with Panasonic India, eZone, Future Group for getting a TV installed at my home. Had a nightmare time following up with eZone staff and tolerating their foolish approach and behavior. Appear that my complaint will only be getting resolved when I got in series of tweets with Managing Director of Panasonic India Mr. Manish Sharma, but I am not yet sure if that can help me get my TV installed today.
Here is recent mail which I wrote to Future Group Customer Care:
Invoice Number: 90259678
Order Number: 2105013204
Series of false promises:
1) Salesman Ali sales me TV promising delivery and installation of TV on Sunday 1st September. He notes in a personal pocket diary my mobile number to ensure the installation. Never act upon and forgets me after selling TV.
2) We wait a full day on Sunday for installation person and waste our time.
3) On Monday we contact the store. Jayesh promises that under all condition installation will happen on Monday.
4) Tuesday Jayesh is not available in store. A new person who attends the call and tells us to follow with Panasonic and that he will also tell Panasonic Team.
5) Wednesday Puran and Avinash both promises that anyhow installation will be done today. I try reaching Gurjeet, he never picks call on his mobile and bothered to return the call.
6) Wednesday I also send mail to your Customer Care ID but no response.
7) But apparently, they were buying time and send a bracket which was too small.
8) I leave the office early at 5 pm to attend your staff, the moment I see the bracket I tell them this is not meant for this TV. I show them that manual and size of the bracket and how it is fitted. They insist that TV hangs on one screw.
9) Finally, at 8:30 pm Wednesday Panasonic installation boy comes and says this is not the right bracket and your staff agrees that this is not right bracket.
10) Meanwhile, Jayesh promised that he is personally carrying another bracket and on way to my home. Only to realise around 10:30 night that he can’t arrange bracket.
11) Meanwhile, your staff at home and Avinash store staff kept promising that installation will be done today.
12) Finally, everyone disappears and also refuses to take back the TV.
13) Wednesday morning I again try Gurjeet number which he never attends. Frustrated with non-response I send him a strong SMS message telling to file a Police complaint. Which is replied but no action was taken till afternoon.
14) Finally, I contact Manish Sharma and the ball starts rolling
But now it’s almost 24 hours I have been made to slog, shout, plead and beg for installation stalling all my work. You guys have made a joke of me and customer and customer service. How many 48 hours deadlines for installation? Why you sold me TV if you never had a right bracket for mounting.
I will never buy in my life a product from eZone. Your service sucks and staff fool around with customer.