- My body is getting much needed rest.
- I am getting extra attention (which is never less in normal course too) and I feel pampered.
- It’s allowing me to gaze at roof and think unthinkable or impossible.
- As I am finding hard to keep work off from mind, may be my current state is allowing me to gather my thoughts on various way forwards.
- Its keeping me away from my evening drink and my wife is very happy with that.
- Allowing me to catch up with reading, when I feel little better.
So guys, I have made a start of making first list of its kind on Advantages of Sickness. Can readers of this blog, help me completing this list and add other advantages of sickness by way of your comments. Worth mentioning here that while I was writing this blog, I tried Google Search on “what are advantages of sickness” and results were disappointing and I could not find any worthy results in first 2 pages of search results. So, this list becomes more significant for all of us.
Many of you must be thinking why only advantages of sickness? So my answer is – its matter of seeing the glass half filled. So for me, remaining in right spirit and positive frame of mind will help me recover faster.
I know, soon I will be back on my feet and bounce back to face the life and what it has in it’s store for me.
Sanjeev Singhai: 25/01/2011.