Latest News Update: Middle school roof replacememnt work is completed. Middle school section is converted in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Lab each having some 600 sq ft area. November 2012 update.
Latest News Update: Middle school roof replacement work is completed. Photographs will be shared soon on this site. Sept 2012 update.
Latest News Update: Manisha Bundela of Mumbai contributed Rs. 500 towards school development and commits herself to support the cause by way of remote teaching of students.
Latest News Update: 20 days Computer Training Summer Camp was organised in June 2012 at school. 148 students of class 6th to 8th from various schools participated in camp and were charged Rs. 10 as Fee for attending camp.
News Update: March 2012: Sanjeev contributes Rs. 135,000 from resourses of Steve Cragg Advertising Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai.
Sanjeev is involved in various charities. His main focus is on rebuilding his school, which is situated in backward area of Madhya Pradesh, India. Sanjeev studied in this school and passed his High School Exam in 1982.
Currently school has over 500 students from Schedule Tribe and Schedule Cast (minor communities) with no proper school building, library, computers, laboratory etc. School building is in bad shape. Middle School Section and a large portion of High School building has falling roof and walls. Basic amenities like clean drinking water and toilet for students and staff are lacking.
Sanjeev visited the school in December 2009 and since than have been associated with his school and has taken the project to rebuild the school single handed. Watch School Photo on Google Map – click here.
Haveli Government Model Higher Secondary School,
So far following initiatives are taken by him to rebuild school and encourage student to do well in study:
1. Dr. R. C. Singhai Certificate of Merit and Award – top 2 students of class 8th, 10th, 12h Arts and 11th Science are awarded every year with Certification and Award Money. Total 6 students every year. This year 8 students were given the Merit Certificate and Cash Prize on Children’s Day, 14th Nov 2011.
2. Donation of Computer, Printer and Modem to School in December 2009 was done by Steve Cragg Advertising Pvt. Ltd (A company where Sanjeev is Business Head).
3. Distributions of Cycles to 3 Best Students of class 6th and 7th annually. So far 6 cycles are distributed.
- Cycles distributed for year 2009-10.
- Cycles to be distributed for year 2010-11.
4. Construction of Computer Hall – The hall is constructed in record time and is now handed over to the school authorities.
5. Seven Computers (Pentium IV) each with TFT Monitor, UPS, networked with Broadband connectivity make school first in the area to have such facility.
6. Replacement of Roof Tiles & Construction of Middle School section – to be taken up in of 2011. Recently for this purpose Rs. 300,00 aid from Government. Remaining fund needed will be funded by Sanjeev.
7. Sanjeev also bears Annual Fee of 2 Engineering students every year since 2010.
We can share details of the work in progress and work done at school. Please write to us through Contact page. We will be more than happy to share pictures and other relevant information.